Catherine Bliss is an Associate Professor in the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco. We talk about sociogenomics, qualitative methodology, and personal genetic testing.
For more information:
- Race Decoded: The Genomic Fight for Social Justice by Catherine Bliss
- Social by Nature: The Promise and Peril of Sociogenomics by Catherine Bliss
- The Genome Factor: What the Social Genomics Revolution Reveals about Ourselves, Our History, and the Future by Dalton Conley and Jason Fletcher
- Ambiguity and Scientific Authority: Population Classification in Genomic Science by Aaron Panofsky and Catherine Bliss
- Dealing in Desire: Asian Ascendancy, Western Decline, and the Hidden Currencies of Global Sex Work by Kimberly Kay Hoang